Brooklyn Bedding Signature Hybrid Mattress Review
The Brooklyn Bedding Signature mattress, also called the BME Best Mattress Ever, is a premium hybrid mattress for all sleepers.
The original Brooklyn Signature was an all foam mattress. Recently Brooklyn Bedding Signature has been updated to a hybrid mattress.
It is still available in three firmness options, soft, medium and firm. The new hybrid still uses the same great Titan Flex foam which gives you a feel similar to latex but in my opinion better pressure relief than regular latex.
This mattress is offered in 3 firmness levels so they will have an option that should work for any type of sleeper.
You Will Like the Brooklyn Bedding Signature Hybrid Mattress if You:
- Want a triple choice on firmness – Brooklyn Bedding knows one feel is not perfect for everyone so they offer this mattress in firm, medium and soft.
- We reviewed our in medium. It was great for combo sleeping and worked great for me at 200lbs for side sleeping. A light side sleeper may want to consider the soft version.
- Like to sleep cool – The Titan Flex or Latex foam will not get excessively hot at all. Kayla is typically always cold so heat was not an issue for her either.
- The advanced technology of TitanCool produces an optimal cooling effect as you sleep – its water-based surface and high conductivity properties draw excess heat away from the body, maintaining ideal comfort for each individual sleeper. A proprietary and luxurious smooth top weave, exclusive to premium bedding, provides cooling on contact.
- Are looking for a mattress to fit all sleeping positions – The Signature is offered in 3 firmness’s so you are able to pick the firmness that fits your sleeping style.
- Comfort is achieved through TitanFlex, a patented, hyper-elastic foam with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move. Infusions of copper and TitaniumGel help promote an anti-bacterial sleeping environment with greater stability.
- Are looking for a solid hybrid mattress from an established company that’s not overly expensive. This mattress is priced great and has the same great manufacturing as the other Brooklyn Mattresses.
You Might Not Like the Brooklyn Bedding Signature Hybrid if You:
- Prefer an all foam feel– Although the Signature by Brooklyn Bedding has good motion reduction and body conformance it is a hybrid so if you are more of an all foam lover with the best motion reduction you may not like the hybrid design. Foam lovers will notice a more traditional mattress feel considering this uses a coil unit vs a foam core.
- Weigh over 350lbs – this is a solid mattress but it’s still just 10″ thick. A heavier sleeper may want to consider the Aurora since its a thicker mattress. See the Aurora here
Brooklyn Bedding Construction
- The very top layer uses a quilting foam.
- The 1st comfort layer is Brooklyns hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam features immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move. An added infusion of TitaniumGel™ helps promote cooling
The 2nd comfort layer is a firmer pairing of the TitanFlex™ high density foam creates a transition layer, promoting both deep compression support and body contouring.
- The support layer is consisting of up to 1,024 individually pocketed coils allows for exceptional reactivity to movement in sleep as well as maintaining the structural integrity of your mattress.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Cover
This hybrid mattress uses a nice soft stretch knit cover with soft quilting foam quilted into the cover.
Brooklyn Bedding Foundation
The Brooklyn Bedding Mattress will work great on any solid surface. Whether you pop in on the floor, on a wood foundation/boxspring, a platform with slats or upgrade to an adjustable base, this mattress will perform great.
BROOKLYN BEDDING SIGNATURE HYBRID MATTRESS REVIEW
His and Hers – Firmness and Feel:
My Thoughts (Ross)
We had a good experience on the Brooklyn Bedding Mattress. The most notable thing is the fact that its under $800 with coupon applied. Its a solid mattress for the price.
The Brooklyn impressed me for the following reasons.
A.) The ability to order 3 firmness’s mike it a great choice for anyone and all sleeping positions. With many brands touting “the perfect mattress for everyone” and only one feel its refreshing that Brooklyn offers firmness choices. Lighter sleepers may want a softer feel to start and heavier sleepers may want a firmer feel to start.
B.) The top comfort layer really didn’t get hot. We slept comfortable temp all night. The Titan Flex foam infused with gel definitely stays cooler than traditional memory foam. The new design compared to the old all foam also allow better airflow since it uses coils vs a solid foam core.
C.) It worked well in all sleeping positions. The medum was great for all positions. If you sleep on your stomach the firm might be best and if you’re on your side all of the time maybe the soft would be best.
Her Thoughts (Kayla)
I thought the Brooklyn was a great value when we tested it considering it has 4″ of premium foams. Many have just 3 or 3.5. So it had good pressure relief and conformance even for me being a lighter weight. All while maintaining good bounce.
I really liked the feel of the titan flex foam. Its not exactly a latex or a memory foam feel. It has a good combination of bounce and pressure relief. On the medium, it felt great for me in all 3 positions. If I were sleeping on it alone at 120lbs I would maybe prefer the soft, especially for side sleeping. But the medium is most likely what the majority of consumers will like.
It had little to no off gassing and was ready to sleep on within minutes.
1 Very Soft
1 10 Very Firm
The Brooklyn Bedding Mattress did not trap heat for us. I am a firm believer that eventually your mattress will end up the temp of you body but some foam disperse heat better than others. Latex in my opinion is best for temperature regulation and their new foam performs in a similar way.
The redesign of the Signature removed a foam core and put in pocketed coils. These coils allow airflow compared to a foam core. So the move to a hybrid was a good choice. It sleeps cooler than the original for sure.
You should not have any issues getting overly hot on this mattress.
Adjustable Base Performance:
The Brooklyn Signature Mattress will have no issues on an adjustable. base. The coil unit does not use a border wire so it will bend easily.
It will work great.
Price of the Brooklyn Bedding Signature With Our Coupon Applied:
Use Our Link & Code RMReviews20 for 20% Off
Brooklyn Bedding Warranty and More
- Shipping – free shipping, it arrives compressed in a box generally in 1-5 business days
- Warranty – 10 years
- Trial Period – 120 nights
- Discounts – Use our link below & code RMREVIEWS20 for 20% OFF
- Made in the USA
Brooklyn Bedding Company Info
A family-owned company founded in 1995 by two brothers aiming to sell great mattress products for less. They started off selling mattresses in a small store and everything progressed from there. Now they own their own factory and employ over 100 people.
In 2015 Brooklyn Bedding purchased a new 145,000 square foot facility and redesigned their online business model to revolve around one mattress. There were a few companies with the “one-mattress-fits-all” idea already, but BB took it to the next level. To build a mattress that works for everyone, not just the average person.
#BestMattressEver was born and designed with three comfort level options; Soft, Medium, Firm – A mattress designed for everyone. BB didn’t stop there, their new mattress needed friends; #BestPillowEver & #BestSheetsEver. Together, they form the TRIO of bedding products that Brooklyn Bedding strongly believes will help you sleep better and without breaking the bank.
Now they have launched the Aurora Hybrid to hit the hybrid market with a luxury mattress.
This mattress is a really good choice for those seeking a hybrid that uses good components but does break the bank. The overall feel is substantial and I think it’s a mattress that will hold up well. The medium feel was great for us at 200 and 120lbs for all sleeping positions. I think the medium probably 90% of people will prefer.
Brooklyn Bedding owns their own factory. I really like that aspect.
Other aspects you will like could be:
If you want a triple choice on firmness – Brooklyn Bedding knows one feel is not perfect for everyone so they offer this mattress in firm, medium and soft.
You like to sleep cool – The Titan Flex or Latex foam will not get excessively hot at all. Kayla is typically always cold so heat was not an issue for her either.
You are looking for a mattress to fit all sleeping positions – Aurora is offered in 3 firmness’s so you are able to pick the firmness that fits your sleeping style.