Hapsy Mattress Review
This organic mattress from Happsy is an excellent choice if you want a mattress that provides high-quality comfort and relaxation while also being made from only the best materials. And not only are these materials primarily organic and all-natural, but also sustainably harvested and environmentally friendly so you can rest assured that this mattress has no negative impact on the environment at all, and also doesn’t contain any potentially harmful chemicals that could impact your own health.
The Happsy mattress can be ordered directly from their company website and typically arrives within a week or so after the initial purchase. It is also quite reasonably priced, especially when compared to other brands of all-natural and organic mattresses. It’s also available in six different sizes, so you should have little trouble in acquiring one that’s the right fit for your bed frame.
You Will Like the Happsy Mattress if You:
- Want a supportive mattress. Thanks to the individually pocketed coils, this mattress is a great choice if you want something that will provide firm support for your back and joints.
- Want good temperature regulation. Thanks to the breathability of the pocketed coils, organic wool, and organic cotton, this mattress is a good choice if you want a mattress that will keep your comfortable all year round, even in hot and cold seasons.
- Want an all-natural organic mattress. Very few mattresses can boast about being made from materials that are entirely organic or eco-friendly, but Happsy mattress can. Not only is the latex layer made of all-natural latex that is made from sustainably harvested rubber tree sap, but the wool and cotton utilized in this mattress are also completely organic and harvested domestically within the United States of America whenever possible.
- Want a mattress with minimal motion transference. Thanks to the pocketed coils, this mattress is a good choice if you want great levels of motion reduction so that any movements in one portion of the mattress won’t disturb the rest of it.
You Might Not Like the Kutson Mattress if You:
- Prefer a traditional memory foam feel – Agility using latex and micro coils means it has less sinkage and body hug than memory foam. The memory foam in this is 2 layers down so you still have the benefits of memory foam but it has more of a floating/sleeping on top of the mattress feel vs memory foam.
- Prefer a foam mattress – I you prefer an all foam feel you might want to look elsewhere since this uses a pocketed coil unit inside.
Comfort and Feel
This mattress is best described as medium-firm, and is most well-suited for people who sleep either on their back of on their stomach (although it can also be beneficial for side-sleepers as well depending on your own individual needs).
In general, it can help provide you with a combination of comfort and support that can ease muscle and back tension as well as joint pain, and overall just help you get a better night’s sleep when compared to other mattresses
Delivery and Setup
The Happsy mattress, as mentioned earlier, ships directly from the company once you’ve placed your order and will (in most cases) arrive within a week. The mattress itself will be delivered right to your front door (shipping is entirely free of charge anywhere within the continental United States), and will arrive in a large box.
You can also purchase a mattress topper to go with the main mattress; it provides an additional layer of plushness, but it does ship in separate box from the main mattress since the compression technology used to pack the mattress cannot be used for the pillow-top mattress topper. Therefore, if you purchase both the Happsy mattress and the optional mattress topper, you can expect to receive two boxes rather than one.
Unlike other mattresses that contain synthetic and artificial materials (particularly latex) and subsequently have serious off-gassing issues, this mattress features all-natural organic materials and as such has no real off-gassing issues.
Happsy Mattress Construction
- Top layer: 2″ of Avena foam. Avena is acts and feels like latex, except tests show that it is more durable. This layer is designed to provide comfort, cooling and body conformance.
- 2nd layer: 2″ layer of memory foam. This layer provides support, pressure relief, and additional body conformance.
- Bottom layer Foam Core: This layer is a foundational base for the mattress.
Happsy Mattress Cover
The Happsy cover is made of organic cotton.
The Happsy Mattress will work great on any solid surface. The floor, platform slats, boxspring/foundation and they now offer an adjustable base as well.
His and Hers – Firmness and Feel:
My Thoughts (Ross)
Her Thoughts (Kayla)
1 Very Soft
1 10 Very Firm
Adjustable Base Performance:
Although we didn’t film the Kaya on a base you can be sure it will work fantastic on an adjustable base.
Happsy Mattress Price:
Use our link for the best price
Happsy Mattress Warranty and More
- Shipping – free shipping, it arrives compressed in a box. Typically 2-7 business days.
- The Happsy mattress comes with a 120-night free trial, which is always helpful for finding the right mattress for you since the trial period allows you to get better acquainted with how the mattress works for you and your individual sleep needs. If you don’t like your mattress after those first four months, you can return it for a full refund (something that many other mattress companies don’t offer). Furthermore, this mattress comes with a ten year warranty. If your mattress is defective in any way or if you experience any problems with its use, all you need to do is contact the company’s customer service department and they will strive to resolve the issue for you
Overall, the Happsy organic mattress is an excellent choice if you want a medium-firm mattress that can provide you with bot comfort and support with the added benefit of containing no harmful chemicals or artificial materials.
It is also one of the most affordable all-natural mattresses currently available. You can also rest easy knowing that even if something goes wrong with your mattress or you decide that it’s not the right choice for you, all you need to do is contact the Happsy customer service department (which is staffed with people who are knowledgeable about not just mattresses but also sleep needs as well), and they will work hard to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. Additionally, the four month trial period should give you ample time to decide whether or not the Happsy is the right choice for you.