Brooklyn Bedding Review
Brooklyn Bedding is one of the largest online companies and they originated from one small retail store. Their new mattress is branded as the #BestMattressEver. See how it stacked up for us.
UPDATE: Brooklyn has updated their mattress from when we 1st reviewed it. The changed the side panel cover and more importantly removed the latex and introduced Titan Flex, a new poly foam blend that offers the same feel as the latex but with some added benefits such as better pressure relief.
You Will Like the Brooklyn Bedding Mattress if You:
- Want a triple choice on firmness – Brooklyn Bedding knows one feel is not perfect for everyone so they offer this mattress in firm, medium and soft.
- Like to sleep cool – The Titan Flex or Latex foam will not get excessively hot at all. Kayla is typically always cold so heat was not an issue for her either.
- Are looking for a mattress to fit all sleeping positions – Amore is offered in 3 firmness’s so you are able to pick the firmness that fits your sleeping style.
You Might Not Like the Brooklyn Bedding Mattress if You:
- Prefer a memory foam feel- Brooklyn Bedding uses latex which has a different faster reacting feel than memory foam. Memory foam is slower to react and you have a bit more of a sinking hugged feel.
- Like a traditional innerspring – Brooklyn Bedding uses a foam core so won’t give you a traditional feel. Since it does have a quilt on top you do experience more of a traditional feel than some foam mattresses that don’t use a quilt on top.
BROOKLYN BEDDING CONSTRUCTION
Quilted Breathable Cover
A breathable and quilted pillow top cover that sleeps cool and offers luxurious cloud-like comfort.
Titanflex™ Foam – Two 2″ Layers. the 2nd Layer Is a Tad Firmer Than the Top Layer.
TitanFlex™ is made with open cell material and includes thermal titanium beads. TitaniumGel™
Poly Foam Core – 1.8PCF
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Cover Quilted Breathable Cover
Brooklyn Bedding Foundation
The Brooklyn Bedding Mattress will work great on any solid surface. Whether you pop in on the floor, on a wood foundation/boxspring, a platform with slats or upgrade to an adjustable base, this mattress will perform great.
BROOKLYN BEDDING MATTRESS REVIEW
His and Hers – Firmness and Feel:
My Thoughts (Ross)
We had a good experience on the Brooklyn Bedding Mattress. The most notable thing is the fact that its under $750 with coupon applied. Its a solid mattress for the price.
The Brooklyn impressed me for the following reasons.
A.) The ability to order 3 firmness’s mike it a great choice for anyone and all sleeping positions.
B.) The top comfort layer really didn’t get hot. We slept comfortable temp all night.
C.) It worked well in all sleeping positions. The medum was great for all positions. If you sleep on your stomach the firm might be best and if you’re on your side all of the time maybe the soft would be best.
Her Thoughts (Kayla)
I thought the Brooklyn was a great value when we tested it considering it has 4″ of premium foams. Many have just 3 or 3.5. So it had good pressure relief and conformance even for me being a lighter weight. All while maintaining good bounce.
1 Very Soft
1 10 Very Firm
The Brooklyn Bedding Mattress did not trap heat for us. I am a firm believer that eventually your mattress will end up the temp of you body but some foam disperse heat better than others. Latex in my opinion is best for temperature regulation and their new foam performs in a similar way. You should not have any issues getting overly hot on this mattress.
Adjustable Base Performance:
We tested on twin xl’s and don’t have the adjustable for a king. However, the Brookly Mattress will have no issues on an adjustable. It will work great.
Brooklyn Bedding Price:
Use Our Link & Code RMReviews10. Good for 10% Off, Plus 2 Free Shredded Foam Pillows and a Microfiber Sheets Set. Minimum Spend Is $350. Customers Will Need to Remove Our Default Promo Code and Apply This One for the Special Deal!!!
Brooklyn Bedding Warranty and More
- Shipping – free shipping, it arrives compressed in a box generally in 1-5 business days
- Warranty – 10 years
- Trial Period – 120 nights
- Discounts – Use our link & code rmreviews10. Good for 10% off, plus 2 free shredded foam pillows and a microfiber sheets set. Minimum spend is $350. Customers will need to remove our default promo code and apply this one for the special deal!!!
- Made in the USA
Brooklyn Bedding Company Info
A family-owned company founded in 1995 by two brothers aiming to sell great mattress products for less. They started off selling mattresses in a small store and everything progressed from there. Now they own their own factory and employ over 100 people.
In 2015 Brooklyn Bedding purchased a new 145,000 square foot facility and redesigned their online business model to revolve around one mattress. There were a few companies with the “one-mattress-fits-all” idea already, but BB took it to the next level. To build a mattress that works for everyone, not just the average person.
#BestMattressEver was born and designed with three comfort level options; Soft, Medium, Firm – A mattress designed for everyone. BB didn’t stop there, their new mattress needed friends; #BestPillowEver & #BestSheetsEver. Together, they form the TRIO of bedding products that Brooklyn Bedding strongly believes will help you sleep better and without breaking the bank