Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Mattress Review
The Kutson is a foam mattress with adjustable layers to change the firmness level. Not only that but you can change the firmness level on BOTH sides so this is great for couples. More coming soon!
You Will Like the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Mattress if You:
- Want something more than a 10″ foam mattress – We see a lot of 10″ foam mattresses coming out with little innovation. It was nice to see a new design element that is meaningful to the performance of the mattress like the layering they have in the Agility Bed.
You Might Not Like the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Mattress if You:
- Prefer a traditional memory foam feel – Agility using latex and micro coils means it has less sinkage and body hug than memory foam. The memory foam in this is 2 layers down so you still have the benefits of memory foam but it has more of a floating/sleeping on top of the mattress feel vs memory foam.
- Prefer a foam mattress – I you prefer an all foam feel you might want to look elsewhere since this uses a pocketed coil unit inside.
Kuston Mattress Construction
Kuston Mattress Cover
The Kaya cover is also stretchy and stays tight on the mattress. More to come..
The Kaya Mattress will work great on any solid surface. The floor, platform slats, boxspring/foundation and they now offer an adjustable base as well.
TEMPURPEDIC CLOUD SUPREME MATTRESS REVIEW
His and Hers – Firmness and Feel:
My Thoughts (Ross)
Her Thoughts (Kayla)
1 Very Soft
1 10 Very Firm
Adjustable Base Performance:
Agility Mattress Price
Use Our Link & Code Realreviews220 for $220 Off!
Kaya Mattress Warranty and More
- Shipping – free shipping, it arrives compressed in a box. Typically 2-7 business days.
- Warranty – 10 Year
- Trial Period – 100 nights
- Discounts –Use our link below & code RealReviews220 for $220 OFF!
Kaya Bed Company Info
Kaya just launched late 2017. Made in the USA
Their goal was to build the most premium durable mattress out there.
KAYA brings a combination of unique cooling technology, edge support and
high-density foams to maintain top performance for years.
After everything we’ve just uncovered about the DreamCloud, how can the final word be anything but positive?
A Queen-size DreamCloud is currently $1,399 on the company’s website – that’s with $200 off on their current sale. At an RRP of $1,599 for a queen-size mattress, the DreamCloud is certainly in the premium range of the mattress market.
DreamCloud currently offers a 6-month pricing plan on their website, so you don’t necessarily need to pay for the mattress all in one go.
Overall, the high-end price of the DreamCloud is probably justified, and at its current price it could even be considered competitive when compared to other high-end mattresses. The DreamCloud gives you what you pay for.
We give the DreamCloud 4 out of 5 for overall value.
We recommend this mattress if you:
Want a premium mattress that will last a long time.
Want to try before you buy with a 365-day trial.
Like the idea of a lifetime ‘Everlong’ warranty.
Desire the best in comfort and are willing to pay for it.
Want to sleep on top of quilted, hand-tufted cashmere.
Need a mattress that fights heat build-up and regulates temperature effectively.
Want one of the best hybrids on the market.
Overall, this is a premium product with a price that reflects it. But with a 6-month financing option, a $200 discount, a 365-day free trial, and a free lifetime warranty, the DreamCloud mattress is a premium piece of bedding that we don’t just need to dream about.