Easeland Mattress Topper / Mattress Pad Review
- 100% Cotton Top & Down Alternative Fill
- Queen Mattress Pad 60×80 inch,21 inch Deep Pocket, 49 oz Elastic & Hollow Down Alternative Microfiber
- Soft: With 30oz down alternative fillings,this pad will add great softness to your firm mattress.
- Skin-friendly:300TC 100% cotton surface will absorb sweat making it breathable.Filled with down alternative fillings.
- Fitted Sheet Style:Adopting the deep pocket design which will easily stretch up to 21 inch with 130GSM Single-track Elastic Fabric, no matter how you move on the bed this pad will keep neat all the nght.no worry of a messy bed anymore
- Machine Washable:Machine washable under gentle cycle and make it fluffy again dried under the sunshine.
What I Liked About the Easeland Mattress Pad
If you are seeking more softness for you mattress but are a hot sleeper a mattress pad like this might do the trick for you versus a foam mattress topper. Generally a foam topper will end up trapping heat much more than a down alternative filled mattress topper/pad like this one.
We use this topper on our mattress at home and at the cabin.
- It provides a luxury “puffyness” to your mattress much like the feel many hotel mattresses have.
- It will sleep cooler than a foam topper but still add softness to your mattress.
- It stays snug on the mattress. We put it underneath our mattress protector.
|Easeland Topper Price||Queen $39.90 King $59.90 Full $49.90|
Get the Best Price Now
Easeland Trial and More
- Shipping – free shipping. Typically 3-7 business days.
- Trial Period – No
- Discounts – Use our link for the best price offering
If you want added softness with a nice puffy, luxury feel this is a great addition to any mattress. It will not get as hot as a foam topper and will stay on your mattress better without shifting around like many toppers do.