A Comprehensive Review of the ZQuiet Anti-snoring Mouthpiece
Snoring is a common problem faced by millions of people all around the world. This problem is disturbing and painful not only for the snorer but also for the person sleeping next to them. Loud snorers can wake kids sleeping downstairs and even the neighbors!
Unfortunately, snoring is not something that can’t be dealt with easily. There are certain quality anti-snoring mouthpieces that offer a quick and inexpensive fix to this problem. With the help of an anti-snoring mouthpiece, you can get a snore-free night’s sleep!
So in this guide, we are going to review one of the most popular anti-snoring mouthpieces which is the ZQuiet. It is an over-the-counter option that will eliminate snoring and give you better sleep.
Use our link below – Buy Today Only $79.95+S&P
Includes Better Sleep Guarantee*
Get 50% OFF 2ND ZQuiet
What Is An Anti-Snoring Device?
If you are someone with chronic snoring, then there are two basic types of anti-snoring mouthpieces that will help you achieve a quieter and more relaxing night’s sleep.
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD): This device pushes your jaw in a forward direction that keeps the tongue from falling back resulting in the blockage of airway thereby easing the snoring.
Tongue Retaining Device (TRD): This device puts restraint over the tongue so that it does not fall into the airway, obstructing the breathing process for the sleeper. As the TRD ensures that the airway remains open, the snoring is eliminated, making night comfortable for everybody around the snorer.
Introduction to ZQuiet:
The MAD anti-snoring device happens to be the most popularly used device by the snorers, and ZQuiet is also a MAD device. Overcoming the tongue obstruction is the aim with which this anti-snoring mouthpiece has been designed. The term ‘advancement’ in MAD is a reference to ‘pushing forward’ which indicates that the mouthpiece pushes your lower jaw forward in order to reduce snoring by ensuring a smooth airflow and ZQuiet just does that!
The tongue plays an important part in causing the snoring problem as it happens to be a long muscle that connects your throat with the back of your mouth. A ‘tongue base snorer’ is a term used to refer to those who snore because the base of their tongue drops back, blocking the airway. But by using the ZQuiet, their jaw is pushed forward that ensures that the base does not block the breathing process.
What Differentiates the ZQuiet From Other Mouthpieces?
When you go out in the market, you come by countless devices promising to be the best of all and claiming to effectively overcome your snoring problem. But what are the factors that make the ZQuiet so popular and so different from other mouthpieces? Let’s have a look at some of its distinctive features below:
No Molding To Bites:
You are likely to bite the device during sleep which may impact the performance of the mouthpiece. But what makes ZQuiet different is that it does not mold to biting. ZQueit is made of soft plastic which goes over your teeth just as a whitening tray except for the fact that this mouthpiece has a second tray and both trays are hinged together.
Distinctive Design Mouthpiece:
The best part of using the ZQuiet is that they send you two types of mouthpieces that have different designs. Both devices advance your jaw at different levels so that you are getting a different effect from each device.
The company recommends that you start with one which pushes your jaw forward a little bit less than the other device.
There’s a thing called ‘living hinge’ feature exclusive to the ZQuiet. Once it goes inside your mouth, the device enables you to easily open and shut your mouth thereby allowing you to keep ‘living’ your life as you want to.
The benefit of this feature is that it will never affect your regular life. Wearing it, you will still be able to talk, drink water, and breathe without having to face any challenges and difficulty.
A Review of The Specifications of ZQuiet:
Let’s now proceed to the functionality of the ZQuiet. In this section, we’ll be looking at the construction of the device, how it operates and whether or not this device could be a useful solution for your snoring problem. So when you are selecting ZQuiet as your mouthpiece, make sure to know these things:
- Type: ZQuiet is a MAD device that is designed to reduce snoring by changing the position of your tongue.
- Material: ZQuiet mouthpiece is a medical-grade thermoplastic polymer which has no latex and is BPA-free as well. Such a device is sure to have a strong and flexible plastic that will last long.
- Size: The ZQuiet kit comes with two mouthpieces and both of them have the same size. However, the real difference lies in how much they are able to move the jaw. No matter if your mouth size is small; you can always get it trimmed to fit your mouth.
- Denture Friendliness: You cannot wear ZQuiet with dentures because it will cause discomfort by pressing on them.
- Customization: ZQueit won’t mold to your mouth. It comes readymade and you can use it as soon as you take it out of the box. The customization is only available in terms of the two options you have and how they differ in changing the position of your jaw as you sleep.
- Bruxism: Teeth grinders will find relief with ZQueit due to its soft plastic that keeps the lower and upper jaw from making contact.
- Re-adjustability: Here too, your options are restricted as you are not allowed to readjust the device beyond its baseline construction. However, you are allowed to trim and file edges to enhance comfort. This trick might be really useful for people who have a smaller mouth.
- Effectiveness: ZQuiet is just like the most MAD devices that are highly effective for a large number of users. There is more than 90% chance it is going to generate desired results for you. So, you can stop worrying on this side.
- LifeSpan: Though it is highly comfortable its lifespan may not be as much as other anti-snoring mouthpieces. However, you can expect to get at least 12 months out of it.
- Side Effects: There are some side effects of anti-snoring mouthpieces. They can, for example, increase the salivation as they prop your mouth open. At times, however, you will experience a dry mouth as the airflow on your tongue increases. If you are using a more aggressive option of this mouthpiece, you will also undergo a little jaw soreness.
- Ease Of Breathing: That’s good news with the ZQuiet because it won’t push your mouth closed. Instead, it keeps your jaws wide open meaning lots of airflows and thereby eases the breathing!
- Easy Cleaning: Since it will be placed in your mouth facing saliva, you may want to wash it frequently. You can easily clean it with warm water using dish soap and a toothbrush. Make sure never to use toothpaste to clean the devices as it may damage it permanently.
- Warranty: There is only a 30-day trial available with the ZQuiet that you can get if you pay less than $10 more.
- Price: It costs around $9.95 along with $8.97 processing and shipping fee if you want to try it. And if you decide to keep it, you will be charged $79.95.
So these were some of the primary specifications that you should keep in mind if you are willing to try out the ZQuiet Mouthpiece.
Advantages of Using the ZQuiet Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece:
ZQueit anti-snoring device features the following benefits:
- It comes with a soft medical grade plastic that does not irritate
- You can talk, drink water and comfortably move your mouth while you are wearing it
- You can change the pressure on the jaw using its two different mouthpieces
- The device is easy to clean and maintain
- You will not face obstruction or problem in breathing with it
Some Potential Drawbacks of Using the ZQuiet Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece:
There are also certain cons with the ZQueit too that you should keep in mind:
- The lack of fitting option may expose you the risk of not being able to use it
- A few complaints about jaw soreness and drooling from wearing it have been received
- In case the device is too large, you must do a self-trimming of it
- If you are sleeping, it may slip out of the mouth.
We also looked at tons of customer reviews about ZQuiet, and the good news is that most customers have provided positive feedback after using this device. They have found this device to be quite helpful in achieving a silent and calm good night’s sleep.
There were also some customers who didn’t find it quiet functioning for them, but they were very impressed with the customer service and the personalization they provide.
So if you are in search of a comfortable anti-snoring mouthpiece, you can always try out the ZQuiet and return it if it doesn’t work out, there is a full refund on it.