Brooklinen Luxe Core Sheets Review
- Best Selling Comfort: Queen sheet set with 100% long-staple cotton + 480-thread count which features a slightly luminous finish with rich, buttery-smooth weave
- Eco friendly: OEKO-TEX certified so they’re good for you and for Mother Earth
- Easy Care: Machine washable. For the best results and a long life, when drying choose low heat and gentle tumble cycle
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’ll find a solution for you. All products can be returned or exchanged within 365 days.
- Set includes: 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillowcases; “long” and “short” side labelled fitted sheet for easy bed making
What I Liked About Brooklinen
These sheets are not the ordinary Target sheets. They are very durable and will be longer lasting. Right out of the box they were soft and only got softer with each wash.
- Strong elastic so it stays in place
- Good quality sheets that will be longer lasting than microfiber or other cheap sheets.
- Extra deep pockets to fit any mattress pretty much up to 18″
- Pillowcases have envelop ends. This is nice to help keep the pillowcase in place and your pillow from being exposed.
- Many colors to pick from!
|Brooklinen Price||Queen $175 King $195 Full $175|
Get the Best Price Now
Saferest Trial and More
- Shipping – free shipping. Typically 3-7 business days.
- Trial Period – 365 Days
- Discounts – Use our link for the best price offering
- Warranty – ?
With almost 19,000 reviews with an average of 4.7 these sheets are loved by many. For me coming from my bedding background I feel that the sheets were good quality for the price. College me would not have spent more than $40 on sheets but now as an adult the price is right for quality products. They will also last a lot longer than cheaper sheets.