Overview of the Company:
Pluto is unlike other pillow companies. The company prides itself on making personalized pillows for each individual customer. They offer a wide variety of pillows ranging from regular to budget to the more premium pillow category. Before the actual selection of the pillow, you will first need to take a survey. The answers to your survey will tell the company what kind of pillow the company will need to manufacture.
The company has over 30 variations; each variation is slightly different to suit individual needs. You will find the perfect pillow from the 30 variations of the Pluto Company.
Pluto Company not only prides itself on creating the perfect pillow for you, but the company also crafts the pillow with the utmost care. Each pillow is hand-assembled, and Pluto ensures that each pillow provides a quality experience.
Pros and Cons of the Pluto Pillow:
- You will just need to spend a couple of minutes filling out the survey and you will enjoy a rich, peaceful sleep for times to come.
- The questionnaire provides you with a pillow specific to your needs and the questionnaire doesn’t take too long to complete.
- The customer care is impeccable.
- The pillow comes with a detailed description of the changes that the company made to the pillow to suit your needs.
- The cover of the pillow is machine washable, so you will not have to worry about getting the pillow dirty.
- The pillow is specifically designed to provide the best possible head and neck alignment.
- The pillow is made using foam technology and provides an extra bounce.
- The cover has a rich feel and look to it. It is filled with silky, coated fibers.
- The trial period is a godsend for customers. You can send the pillow if you don’t like it during the trial period.
- The biggest downside to buying a pillow from Pluto’s is that you don’t know what the pillow will feel like.
- The cover of the pillow is very slippery.
- A single pillow cost around $85.
Materials of Pluto Pillow:
Pluto pillows are made using high-performance memory foam and the core of the pillow is made using CertiPUR-US foam. The high-performance memory foam provides structure and support to the pillow, while the CertiPUR-US foam is made with the help of harmless chemicals.
The way that the Company personalizes each individual pillow is by carefully adjusting the amount of poly foam in each pillow. The company keeps the foam the same in each pillow, the company only adjusts the size, density and loft height of each pillow
Pluto pillows are not traditional pillows; Pluto only makes hybrid pillows. The best description of their pillows is that they are like a pillow inside another pillow. This is what makes Pluto pillows so unique. You will just need to try one, but rest assured the pillows will cover your every need.
Pluto’s every pillow is slightly different from the other. Each pillow has a slightly different cover: from the super smooth high thread count to quilted knits and some pillows even come with a cooling surface. Each cover is specifically designed to suit the individual. Each pillow also comes with a gusset. The gusset is 2 inches thick edge that helps the pillow be more durable.
These will vary from super smooth high thread count covers to quilted knit covers and even cooling surfaces. Each cover making your pillow that much more unique and specific to the sleeper. The gussets and the cover work together to provide you with the most comfortable sleeping experience possible.
Comfort & Support of Pluto Pillow:
Pluto Pillow is specifically built and designed for you. Each subtle change to the pillow is made to provide you with the most comfortable sleeping experience possible. You will be hard-pressed to find a more suitable pillow to suit your comfort and support needs. You will just need to fill out the survey honestly and to the best of your abilities, and the company will do the rest.
Each pillow is precisely calibrated and designed to fit your individual needs. The pillow is adjusted for your exact shape and size. Each pillow is designed to give you the optimal cushion, and able support possible.
Each of the Pluto Pillows also gives you the coolest surface possible. According to your survey, the pillow will be customized to your sleeping need. So that the pillow will neither be too hot nor too cold, it is just perfect for you.
Value of the Pluto Pillow:
Pluto Pillow may seem expensive at a price range of $75-$85, but on the whole, the Pluto Pillows are priced very reasonably. The price point of the pillows has nothing to do with how customized it is. You will not have to worry about incurring extra charges depending on your answers to survey questions. The Pluto Pillow might even provide you with better value for your money than most pillows; as the pillows are specifically made and designed for you.
Pluto also doesn’t charge its customers for the delivery charges. The pillow will be made and delivered to you within seven days via UPS. The pillow will also undergo a quality check before being delivered to you to ensure that it meets the quality standard.
Trial, Warranty and Refund:
Pluto Pillows guarantees that the pillow will be delivered in a week. Once the pillow has been delivered to you: you will have a 100 night trial period. You can test the pillow and choose to change the pillow within that 100-night trial period. Pluto has an excellent customer care department and you will just need to email the company’s customer department and ship the pillow back to them. The company will refund all of your payment in the event of a return.
Most of their pillows are not known for breaking down so you will not have to worry about the durability of the pillow. The pillow is also backed up by an excellent warranty period. Each pillow is covered by a 3-year-old warranty period and the company will offer you a full refund or ship a replacement pillow; if the pillow starts to sag.
Who Should Buy It?
Why Should You Choose Pluto Pillow?
- The company has over 30 variations of pillows. Each slightly different from the rest. You will find the ideal pillow for you.
- Each pillow comes with its own customized cover.
- You can make the cover as hot or as cool as you want.
- The foam is very responsive, not to mention buoyant and resilient.
- The survey is easy and can be filled quickly.
- The price is very reasonable for the features.
- The pillow is shipped at no extra cost.
- The 3-year warranty and the 100 day trial periods are highly beneficial to the customers.
Why You Shouldn’t Choose Pluto Pillow?
- The price point is a little high.
- Not seeing the pillow beforehand can be a turn-off for some.
- The firmness options and the temperature of the pillow are not for everyone.
- Some Pluto pillows are known for sagging issues after the warranty period.
RMR Readers Can Enjoy the Best Price Available – Use Our Link Below
Valid on Foam and Hybrid collections; not valid on the Essential
Though there are many bed sheets out there that may offer higher comfort levels and durability than these two, the key offering by Cloudten is the manufacturing of their bed sheets.
From start to finish, everything that is used in the manufacturing of these sheets is eco-friendly.
You can find many other environmentally-friendly bed sheets from other brands but the combo of quality, comfort, durability, and affordability along with environmental friendliness offered by Cloudten is splendid.
However, we recommend that you do your complete due diligence before deciding to purchase these sheets because people have different preferences and we don’t want our readers to get stuck with something they didn’t really want. So be sure to read several reviews of the sheets, try them out if you have to and then decide if you want to keep them.