Eden Sleep’s durable premium cotton cover naturally draws moisture to the outer surface to evaporate for a comfortably clean night’s sleep. Their natural rubber foam is conscious of your sleeping position and body heat and is also sustainably sourced and 100% natural – no nasty toxic textures.
Eden Sleep uses New Zealand wool and it’s considered the best in the world for a number of reasons; it is temperature regulating, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial, dust mite resistant. It’s also insanely comfy.
The mattress provides unparalleled comfort and support from hand-picked materials that are allergy resistant and ward off all types of bugs. In your normal off-the shelf mattress, allergy sufferers can see their symptoms worsen and some of Mother Nature’s less welcome creatures take up residence in your bedroom
Naturally soft and breathable, Eden Sleep’s organic cotton is grown with the up-most care and treated just how nature intended.
You Will Like the Eden if You:
- Are looking for an all natural/organic – the Eden is a healthy, clean choice and one of the best built natural mattresses we have reviewed so far.
- Like to sleep cool – Generally latex sleeps the coolest. Then you add in that it’s aerated and uses a coil system rather than a foam core it all helps with air circulation. You don’t have an over whelming amount of body either so so more of your body is exposed to the air which helps to stay cooler. I did not experience excessive heat at all.
- You want a good value – Sometimes the natural and organic mattresses get really pricey. This is an honest, good price for the quality of build and materials that are uses. The pillowotp is a little pricier but its still a good deal for being organic.
- Sleep in multiple positions – This mattress is a good medium feel with good body conformance. Sleeping on your side, back or stomach Avocado will conform to your body very well. As with most latex mattresses I can see some people thinking its a little on the firmer side but that’s typical with latex foam.
- Are a heavier sleeper – This mattress is one of my top picks for heavier sleepers. Its thick, and built like a tank. Additionally latex is one of the most resilient foams that will last for a long time with minimal sag.
- Like the combo of bounce and body conformance – With the latex & coils it maintains good bounce which makes it easier to adjust positions and not feel stuck.
You Might Not Like Eden if You:
Eden Customer Reviews
Loving the Mattress! 5/5
We have thad our split firmness in king for 3 weeks and we cannot express how happy we are. Being able to get one side medium and the other sider firm was great for us. My husband is almost 300lbs. and I am 130lbs. so he needs something firmer then me. We also wanted a natural mattress. This is a good choice!
Best Choice! 5/5
We have tried 2 other online mattresses. They were not right for us. It kept coming down to feeling like we were sinking too much. We learned no coils was not right for us on the 1st attempt. Them, we learned memory foam was not for us with the 2nd try. We are loving the support the latex provides and it is so much cooler than memory foam. My husband has trouble getting in and out of bed with a terrible back from a car accident years ago so the latex has also made that easier since there is much less of a sinking, or stuck in the mud feeling. Overall, this was a good choice for us, finally…..!
Best Choice! 5/5
The mattress is heavy duty, supportive and has been a massive upgrade on my old hand me down. Can’t believe I have waited so long to buy a new mattress.
Sleeping So Well! 5/5
We are extremely pleased with our Eden mattress. This was our first experience with this type of mattress. The comfort level, is very good. Overall a great purchase, highly recommend.
- The first layer consists of organic cotton. The cotton is natural, eco-friendly is durable and soft that creates a breathable surface and is healthy and clean.
- Layer 2 consists of natural wool adds additional comfort and is also great at regulating temperature, keeps moisture away and is antibacterial.
- Layer 3 is a a natural dunlop latex using sap from rubber trees. The foam provides pressure relief with response and creates an adaptable foam for all sleepers. The latex also helps with a cooler sleeping experience.
- Layer 4 has an 8″ quantum Edge-to-edge coil unit that’s a thick gauge steel coil set and gives the mattress superior support. This coil helps with ergonomics and spinal alignment and is reinforced around the perimeter.
- Lastly, layer 5 is a 1″ latex layer with wool which provides the firm side of the mattress as well as extra deep support and durability.
See the benefits of Brentwood Home Hybrid Latex below from brentwoodhome.com
Eden Mattress Cover
Layla Mattress Foundation
EDEN SLEEP NATURAL LATEX HYBRID MATTRESS REVIEW
Firmness and Feel:
1 Very Soft
1 10 Very Firm
Eden Adjustable Base Performance
Eden With Our Discount Link & Coupon Code:
Get $200 Off With Our Link Below Automatically
Eden Warranty and More
Regardless of which Eden Mattress you opt for you will get the same 18 month night trial period and lifetime warranty. The trial period gives you a full 3 months to try out this bed. Like several other brands they suggest that you give the mattress at least 30 days to try it out before requesting to return. This is due to the fact that it many instances it takes a few weeks for you body to adjust to a new level of comfort and support. However, after the first 30 days if you aren’t happy with the mattress the return process is simple and will result in a full refund.
As far as the warranty goes you get a generous lifetime warranty from Eden. Like most mattress warranties the Eden warranty is prorated to coincide with the natural average wear of the bed over time. This warranty provides coverage over any defects that occur during the life of the mattress. These defects include visible sagging of at least 1.5″, manufacturers flaws in the construction or cover of the mattress. This warranty provides consumers with the confidence that this is a product that the company will stand behind. As well as shows the true durability and quality of the materials.
One potential thing to keep in mind is if you are a heavy person. If that’s you or your partner I feel you should look into mattresses that are more than 10″ thick and perhaps an innerspring mattress.
Overall the Layla provides options, sleeps cooler and should be enjoyed by most people who try it.